- Membership is open to any person who supports the objectives of the Society and who has paid membership dues. Membership will be for a five year term.
- Active Membership will cost $25.00 and will entitle the member to assist in the maintenance, operation and display of equipment, artifacts and archival material.
- Active Members who provide forty (40) hours or more of active service per year will have their membership dues waived for the following five years.
- Volunteers from the Active Membership will be assigned duties consistent with their skills and knowledge. Note: A criminal record check may be required before duties are assigned.
- Active members will be issued uniforms for use when operating or displaying equipment in public or at special functions. Uniforms will be maintained by the members at their own expense.
- Associate Membership will cost $10.00 and will entitle the member to access Museum material and archives for information or research purposes. Associate members are non-voting.
- Members of the Society will adhere to the military rules and regulations of the Lieutenant General E.C. Ashton Armoury Museum (Lt. Gen. E.C. Ashton Armory) and will respect the customs and traditions of the military units based within it. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the Society.